Do Not QUIT

Everyday I start the team I'm handling with either an encouraging message, tap on the back, cute emails or even just a shout of Good Morning to wake them up and to have their balls rolling. Here's one poem I googled lately but I'm not sure where I got it from that I really think has somewhat (including me) encouraged my team to just continue no matter.

I just want to say to my team that even if we're facing great challenges lately, I promise to hold on and still believe that later or I'd prefer sooner we'll reach our GOAL together: The NUMBER 1 team in the floor! Go Team! I still believe in you!

Here's the poem:

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will;

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;

When the funds are low, and the debts are high

And you want to smile, but have to sigh;

When care is pressing you down a bit-

Rest if you must, but do not quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;

And you can never tell how close you are

It may be near when it seems so far;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-

It's when things go wrong that you must not quit."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...