Getting Personal



This post is my 83rd post for this site. Truly it has been a wonderful ride but yes, there's still more to come! And I'm so blessed to have all of you with me in this journey.

Today, I want to be a little personal and connect with my readers. You can ask me any question you have about this site, about me or just anything you wanna ask. You can leave a comment below the post or you may also send an email to yourdailyword@gmail.com and I'll try my VERY BEST to answer each of them with all honesty!

So go ahead! Spit it out!

And oh some questions might be answered by the "profile" I have just updated with a blurry pic (lol!) and have placed at the top part of this website.

Let me leave you with this verse today:
1 Corinthians 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...