Seek His WORD

Psalm 119:9-11 (New King James Version)

9 How can a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed according to Your word.

10 With my whole heart I have sought You;
Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!

11 Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.



God said in His word, for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." [1 Peter 1:16]. We can only do so when we keep HIS WORD in our hearts (believe it) and when we take heed in obeying it (not just believing but acting on it). A lot of us can easily believe what the WORD of GOD says but we most of the time fail to act on the word especially if we fail to even understand what the the WORD is trying to say.

Review and re-check your daily devotion with the LORD.

Have you been very busy with other things lately that you just simply read the Bible without meditating on it?

Have you been very busy becoming successful in your job or in any endeavor you are in that you are forgetting the most essential thing?

Are you caught up with deadlines and priorities that you neglect reading HIS Word?

Seek HIS WORD above EVERYTHING ELSE and PRAY so that you will not wander from his WILL for you: his good, perfect and pleasing WILL.

GOD Bles you!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...