It's what the Bible says that matters



"I have what the Bible says I have."

 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. (Gal. 3:29)

"I can do what the Bible says I can do."

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.(Philippians 4:13)

"I am what the Bible says I am!"

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8: 37-39)

Outside of the Bible are lies and deceptions! 

Don't be tricked!

Read the BIBLE and know the TRUTH

And the TRUTH shall set you FREE!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...