I Can't Live A Day Without You. Seriously.



CAN'T LIVE A DAY
Artist: Avalon


I could live life alone
And never fill the longings of my heart
The healing warmth of someone's arms
And I could live without dreams
And never know the thrill of what could be
With every star so far and out of reach
I could live without many things
And I could carry on, but


I couldn't face my life tomorrow
Without Your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You


I could travel the world
See all the wonders beautiful and new
They'd only make me think of You
And I could have all life offers
Riches that were far beyond compare
To grant my every wish without a care
Oh, I could do anything, oh yes
But if You weren't in it all


Jesus, I live because You live
You're like the air I breathe
Oh Jesus, oh, I have because You give
You're everything to me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...