Must Watch: Chuck Bartowski

For the past few weeks now, I have been addicted watching Chuck a series about a guy who's so intelligent that he can become a Human computer able to store all TOP secret and confidential files of NSA and CIA combined. It has humor, action and love story which makes it very entertaining. I sometimes imagine myself to be like Chuck Bartowski. lol!

Anyway last night while reading Wikipedia (the only non business website we're allowed to go to inside the office) I found out he's a Christian and here's what he has to say:

"Zachary Levi was raised Christian. During an interview with Relevant Magazine, he said, "My job on my set, I believe, is to first just love people and gain that trust with people where they know that I really do love them and care about their well-being, so that when they are running into problems, they will hopefully, at some point, come to me and ask me, 'What is your peace all about? What is your comfort all about? Where do you get your love? Where do you get your talents?' And I can turn to them and say without blinking, 'Jesus Christ'"."

Now, I just don't want to be like Chuck anymore. I want to be like Zachary Levi WHO makes it a goal to use his talents, his job and his life to proclaim *without blinking* who the source is: JESUS Christ!

Awesome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...