I Will Find My Way, I'll Be There Someday

GO THE DISTANCE by Michael Bolton Video


GO THE DISTANCE by Michael Bolton Lyrics 

I have often dreamed 
Of a far off place 
Where a great warm welcome 
Will be waiting for me 
Where the crowds will cheer 
When they see my face 
And a voice keeps saying 
This is where I'm meant to be 

 I will find my way 
I can go the distance 
I'll be there some day 
If I can be strong 
I know every mile 
Will be worth my while 
And I will go the distance
I'll be right where I belong

 Down an unknown road 
To embrace my fate 
Though that road may wander 
It will lead me to you 
And a thousand years 
Would be worth the wait 
It might take a lifetime 
But somehow I'll see it through 

And I won't look back 
I can go the distance 
And I'll stay on track 
No I won't accept defeat 
It's an uphill slope 
But I won't lose hope 
Till I go the distance 
And my journey is complete 

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part 
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart 

 Like a shooting star I will go the distance 
I will search the world I will face its harms 

I don't care how far 
I can go the distance 

Till I find my hero's welcome 
Waiting in your arms... 

 I will search the world I will face its harms 
Till I find my hero's welcome 
Waiting in your arms
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...