The Power to be WEALTHY and RICH!

Deuteronomy 8:18 (New American Standard Bible)
"But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth"
Reflection:
A lot of us are in search on how to make money especially in this time of recession. In fact "Make Money" is one of the most searched keyword in www.google.com with approximately 92 million search results. For some one job is no longer enough, they must try to look for sidelines after shift and sometimes during shift hours just to earn more.
Today, the Word of God says, "It is God who gives us the Power to make wealth". On other versions, it would say, "has given you the power to produce wealth". There's the end point to everyone's quest for more Money: God! He said in his Word [Philippinas 4:19]
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
I want you to focus on the word "riches". Our God is RICH! He's the richest God in the entire universe! In fact he owns everything! Today he's telling you, "I WANNA SHARE THESE WITH YOU!"
If you say, what's the catch?
Here's the catch: REMEMBER GOD! Remember him not just on Sundays and Prayer Meetings. He's saying Remember him whenever and wherever you are. I've discussed this in detail here: Remember not to Forget. But to summarize everything, let me leave you a Word from Joshua 1:8,
"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."
God Bless you more!

13 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I could be counted amongst the 92 million who searched for "how to make money on the net." But, after many failed attempts and some money lost, it was then that God spoke to me and let me know that He indeed is the only way. I have since stopped the "search" on the net and now I am "searching" for God. What a wonderful and awesome experience it has been!

    Great post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. know that money is the root of all evil! according to some poor people..hehehe kidding aside...seriously, money can't be evil if u wil use it properly..enough for everything and share some to others...

    i agree, we need money... but remember guys, do not let money rule us...we still have our God hu will give us enough wealth to be rich and contented in this world.not a cash in ur hand but a wealth that can be felt in our heart..
    Learn to appreciate everything u have... ur family, friends and ur relatives..those are ur wealth.. can't be bought by money but can satisfy us..a truly God's wealth given to us..

    i am very rich now bcoz i found and realized that God is given me a wealth in the presence of my family, my siblings, my cousins, my relatives and my friends..hu will always be there for me in richness and poorness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Valerie Lynn,

    I'm happy that God has blest you with the Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ate Mylene!

    I'm happy that you're happy! Be happy always! God bless you more and always know that I'll be here always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mike, be the peace of the Lord be with you always... thanks for the comment and for sharing the word of our Lord through your site. May The Lord Jesus Christ bless you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mikes! Thanks for the greetings! I really really appreciate it! Thanks! O:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Words like these are comforting and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deji!
    I'm happy that you have been blessed by the post! God bless you more!

    Recent blog post: We are Being transformed from glory to glory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salvation is all we need. This is through the completed work of Jesus Christ. Money, health, happiness, etc can all go out the window. Its possible when you've received the ultimate love from God the Father by sending His Son to die the death we all should have suffered. This is a wholeness that comes from being made righteous before God. Be careful that your gospel is not a prosperity gospel. The riches you should be seeking is GRACE, not currency.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree! It's all about the Salvation Christ has given us through his death. We cannot also undermine that he's a rich and generous God. This is something that we his believers should also believe and enjoy. Let's know that it was God who made Solomon the richest King ever. But yes, the focus should never be on the hand but on the heart of God. Thanks for the comment.

    Recent blog post: Christ Lives in You | I DON'T WANNA GO by Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto.everything is not impossible with god...he always been a provider...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...