Nothing can separate us from God's Love



Romans 8:38-39 (New International Version)
38For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any powers,
39neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.





Reflection:
Love as they say should be unconditional but how many times did you dislike a person because of something he did or he said? How many relationships, marriages, families had broken because the parties have fallen out of love because of some problems and personality conflicts.



It's sad even if we deny it, our love is most of the time conditional.


But, Praise the Lord! He said in Jeremiah 31:3, "I have loved you with an everlasting love, I have drawn you with my loving kindness." God's love is not just uncoditional but also everlasting. What he feels for you is not dependent on who you are and on what you've done in the past. It is just purely HIS NATURE to Love YOU no matter what.



The verse above [Romans 8:38 - 39] reinforces this fact all the more saying nothing, absolutely nothing can make Him un-love us.


Praise the Lord for his Love!

God Bless you!

Recommended Readings:

12 comments:

  1. I love reading about God's love! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reflection, and nice pictures although I don't really understand them, is that sign language?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TKXapathy
    It's L-O-V-E. check it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cindy
    Thanbks for visiting. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sorry, it's late over here and my eyes are blur, people always did say that I always missed out on the smallest details

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TKXapathy

    LOL! That's alright! Thanks for visiting. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so true. We often put conditions on love. I thank God that His love is unconditional! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, friend! I got an award for you and your blog. Please visit my site for details. Congrats and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Goody Thanks for the award. I'll check that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post. I too am very grateful that nothing can separate us from God's love! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jeanine! God bles you more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...