Recommended Christian Blogs/Sites

This site has been very blessed with so much blessing from the time it started. I'm not sure if I've shared it with you but when I started this site and wrote my first post, INSTANTLY I got a new follower and a comment on the very first post I made. Check my first post here: Welcome to Your Daily Word

But look at where we at right now? We see 114 Blog Followers, 198 RSS and/or Email Subscribers, 6 Mobile Subscribers and just recently the site got another level up from Google. This site is now PageRank 3 in just 3 months of blogging. And I want to thank all of you who are reading this right now who made this possible. I Praise the Lord for your lives.

Speaking of praising the Lord for this successes, one person actually commented and congratulated me saying "I did a good Job! and then he continued quoting: "You did a good Job but I think the Lord didn't have anything to do with it. He's just too busy to take care of your blog." This statement is completely and utterly FALSE. Clearly, he has a wrong concept of God. We should never forget God is not a man that he gets tired, gets busy or gets sleepy. He in fact is always there for us, watches over us and takes care of us. Always and always the glory belongs to God. And if this site will be made successful (and I believe that He will do it), the glory shall always belong to whom it deserves: My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!


Back to to the Thanksgiving! Yes, I thank the Lord first and foremost for everything He has done to this blogsite. Second I'd thank all you subscribers that I may not know personally but I pray and declare for God to bless you more and more and for His purposes for your lives to surely come to pass! Thirdly, my family who has always been there for me, supporting me, reading my posts. To my family: I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! Lastly (but not the least: seriously) are my friends here in the blogosphere. Without them reading and leaving comments and linking back to my site, PAGERANK I think will be impossible. So today, I'm giving LOVE back.

Here are my friends and their Blogs/Sites that I request for you visit:




Please check my Blogroll on the sidebar for more recommendable Christian sites.

Tom Usher of Real Liberal Christian Church

Kuya Kevin off KuyaKevin.com

BSHELLY of Seeking God's Heart

Kevin of Journey of Verse and The Chronicle Watch



May God Bless you all and Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...