Spread God's Word, Tweet the Gospel





Acts 1:8 (New International Version)

8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."


We are not ordinary people.

I am not just a blogger.

You are not just a common worker.

We are not just a passer-by in this earth.

We are to be witnesses in Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.

Praise the Lord with the rise of media, internet and technology, this "ends of the earth" goal is just but a click away!

The other day, I bumped into this post I just can't remember where =(, where a person tapped on any and every available resource he has just to spread the gospel and in so doing obey God. Blog, Facebook, Forums, MySpace, Youtube and Twitter.

As you all possibly know, this site aims to do just that as well (Praise the Lord!).
But have you heard of Twitter? Of Course! Just an FYI, Twitter is the fastest growing social networking site in the planet today that politicians, celebrities, bloggers and normal people are now using it for various purposes (business, friendship, love, etc.). I even have one: @YourDailyWord. Twitter though only gives us 140 characters per tweet so one must learn to really concise what one wants to say.

Now here's the challenge: if you have a twitter account, can you share the gospel in 140 characters?

To make it more exciting, I'd like to ask you to add #YDW for me to search for your tweets easily so I can compile them in a future post. I'm sorry but that would then just give you 136 characters. But that's why it's called a challenge, right?

Leave your tweet gospel in the comment below and I'll search it in twitter as well.

I am confident that through this, we can reach and share the gospel in more people than we can possibly can. May God be glorified and may HIS love be forever be praised!

God Bless you as you obey HIM!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...