For I Know The Plans I Have For You

A lot is going on right now with my life. Work. LoveLife. Ministry. Family.

They were just too much and I think I can no longer bear them all.
And then when I was about to just give up and lose focus and do my own way, God just hit me with His Word!
I have read these verses before but this time they were more meaningful than ever:

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 139: 1-6 (The Message)

God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand.
I'm an open book to you;
even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking.
You know when I leave and when I get back;
I'm never out of your sight.
You know everything I'm going to say
before I start the first sentence.
I look behind me and you're there,
then up ahead and you're there, too—
your reassuring presence, coming and going.
This is too much, too wonderful
I can't take it all in!



Even how much confusing life can be! Even how much difficult problems can be. Even how much hopeless the situation can be. I am sure of one thing: GOD KNOW HIS PLANS FOR ME!

Know in the English Dictionary means "to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty"

Isn't that amazing? God knows clearly with certainty His plans for me and you. Plans to give you Hope and a Wonderful future! I'd reiterate what the Psalmist said: "This is too much, too wonderful - I can't take it all in!"

Praise the Lord!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...