Lee DeWyze Will be the Next American Idol

I didn't notice him the first time. He started low and humble. But when everyone started to be eliminated and leave, he also started to grow strong and be better. Kara is so right when she said, "You are what this show is all about. Somebody from nothing into becoming something." (not exactly but something like that)


I predict (because I think I'm good with it, remember my prediction for Kris Allen? Check my post here.) that Lee DeWyze Will be the Next American Idol.


He has superb talent, like-able face and great attitude. I'm sure, just what Simon Cowell wishes for him that "He'll make it BIG time!"


Here's "Hallelujah" a song chosen by Simon Cowell and surely he was not disappointed. (take a look at his face)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...