Whoever Wins, I'm Behind Him in Prayer

To be honest I voted for Eddie Villanueva because I think that with the Fear of the Lord, he surely can bring this nation to the change it has been longing to achieve for a long time. But God's Plan is beyond and above my decisions and choices no matter how biblical and logical they may be. Here's my declaration: "I know God is up to something good for this nation. He knows what he's doing."


Right now with votes starting to pile up and returns starting to be counted, we start to see a clearer picture on who will lead this country in the next 6 years. It maybe Eddie Villanueva (honestly a part of me is still hoping even though impossible) or Noynoy who's currently leading or even Erap (even if I really hope not), I will still be behind him in PRAYER!



Romans 13:1-2 (New King James Version)

Submit to Government

 1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

What can we learn from this?

1. Our government are appointed by GOD himself! The next President has been pre-planned by God himself. And talking about His plan, it will always be GOOD. Yes, even if they allegedly cheated. It doesn't change the fact that ALL these are within God's plan. It's the devil's works, you would say but remember even if the evil would mean it for bad, God can tweak it for Good according to his sovereignty.

2. We are to be subject to our government. Our duty is to support and pray. No, I'm not saying we don't stand up for the wrong things our government might do. My point is as the new President starts his term, we're at his back as one nation pushing him, supporting him towards our development.

3. How easy is it to say bad things about our government. I too am guilty of it especially to the GMA administration. I won't start reasoning why I did it because it can be reasonable. But back to the Bible, if we resist our government we only don't bring judgment on them but to ourselves as well. Which really just makes sense! if we continue to curse our government and be hopeless for them then it's like we're really just talking to ourselves and cursing our very selves.

As this Election ends, let's put this to heart: We may have different colors before the Election, we must be united though after it. Supporting the one who's been chosen not by people but by God himself.

Whoever Wins, I'm Behind Him in Prayer. I hope you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...