YOU ARE QUALIFIED - HE QUALIFIES YOU

Have you ever felt little?

Have you ever felt unqualified?

Have you ever felt you weren't good enough for the task at hand?

This past week has been an example of me feeling and questioning, "Am I really the right person to do this?" Looking at the assignment simply overwhelms me.

But then do you believe God has HIS timely word for us at the time we needed it.

I praise God because when I prayed and asked for help, I opened the Bible for an answer and behold, HE did through this verse:

Ephesians 2:7 "Now God has us where he wants us..."

So I'm not lost. I am EXACTLY where GOD wanted me to be. WOW! Praise the Lord!

However, I'm not sure if you're like me but somewhere in my heart, I still felt "inadequate" even after hearing the promise. I know it's wrong but this is me being honest.

Praise be to GOD who also knows I would feel this way. He followed it up with another promise in this verse

2 Cor 3:6 "He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant..."

Now, did you notice that word? COMPETENT. In other versions, it would say "QUALIFIES" us. Thank you LORD!

This surely encouraged me this morning and I thank GOD for that. Let this be an encouragement to you too whatever you're going through. This WORD is applicable to each of you. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...