Prayer for the Sick: Let the Power of GOD prevail!

Last week, I have received a news about a friend who has been diagnosed of breast cancer. Also last week, one of my batch mates from college was rushed to the hospital due to a possible mild stroke. The other day, my Uncle succumbed to the kidney sickness/complications.
These are real. Sickness, Death are real. It's not because we're Christians were immune. Sometimes it's how we take care of our bodies and even "genetically" we can acquire these sicknesses. 
I'm writing this not because I have it all sorted out. In fact I'm the first one who should go through that Annual Physical Check up. I feel like I'm taking in more sugar, more carb than I should. So enough of me. Let me go back to my point. 
This deadly sicknesses are real and they can happen to your friend, to your family, or to you.
Isn't it amazing to know that even though they're real, our GOD is far better REAL-errrr. (If there's even a word). All these sicknesses were brought about the fall of man and the devil taking over and corrupting our bodies. Thanks be to GOD because through Jesus Christ, we have the power that's far greater than he that is in the world!


Isaiah 53:5"...by HIS wounds, we are healed."

James 5:14-15
"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven."

So I encourage you to be Prayer Warriors today. Let's defeat the power of "sickness" with the power of GOD through our prayers. Let every sickness be an opportunity for HIS glory to be shown.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...