Blessed Is The Man Who Fears The Lord

Praise the Lord!

Monday was an amazing day for me and the Lord! It was a day I communed with him and sought him with all my heart. Just Him and me and His word. Indeed it's indescribable! My prayer is for you to also stop and pause for a day in your week, instead of being caught up with the roller coaster of needs and priorities. To pause and seek God for fellowship and "just" enjoying His presence. Yes, above asking for anything, let's all seek his Heart and His presence first and foremost.

What I did pray about? I'll share it on another post. Watch out for that!

On this post though, I would like to praise the Lord for the WORD (promises) He had given during that fellowship. Truly, God speaks! Actually, I think He had been speaking to me several times now. I think He had been talking to you now. I was just too busy to listen. This is because only when we're still and silent in His presence do we hear His small still voice. [One thing you can think and reflect about... ]

He guided me to Psalm 112. A Psalm entitled "The Blessed State of the Righteous". I'm not sure if I've read this Psalm before. Probably once or twice but during this time the WORD was just too powerful that I was moved to tears and praises to my God and personal Lord.

Psalm 112
The Blessed State of the Righteous

1 Praise the LORD!

Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
Who delights greatly in His commandments.

2 His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.


3 Wealth and riches will be in his house,
And his righteousness endures forever.

4 Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;
He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

5 A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.

6 Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.

7 He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

8 His heart is established;
He will not be afraid,
Until he sees his desire upon his enemies.

9 He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;
His righteousness endures forever;
His horn will be exalted with honor.

10 The wicked will see it and be grieved;
He will gnash his teeth and melt away;
The desire of the wicked shall perish.

Amen!

A lot of promises, I know and I praise the Lord for all those. But as I've always said Promises will remain futile unless one does something about them. Unless I do something about them!

Do I even fear the Lord everytime I make a choice or a decision or on the way I live my life? Am I even the man this Psalm is talking about? Honestly, I am not.

But why can I still declare these promises for myself?

Because after all at the very start I was already unworthy of the promises and only God in His will can make all these things to happen. Because after all IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD. I trust HIM and believe in HIM that He can work through me and make me the "RIGHTEOUS MAN".

I may not be the man as of now but I WILL BE THE MAN soon through Jesus Christ!

That's the beauty of the Lord! He doesn't leave you or forsake you to just live your life on your own. He'll work through you and help you to make all His good plans for your lives to happen.

God bless you! Take time to speak with the Lord today, k?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...