Thank You!


For the past month the site has been awarded with several awards and I'd like to thank my friends here in the blogosphere for the honor. May God bless you all!

First off is the Super Scribbler Award from Sharon Faith of
Simply4God

There are some rules for this award in which I am willing to comply. Here are the rules:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to
This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit
This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

Here are my chosen 5 blogs:

1.
AsTheCrackerHeadCrumbles

2.
- sound of a softbreath -

3.
My Reflections and Impressions

4.
Dedicated Christian

5.
My Christian Diary


I would like to also thank Yami of
Mom Writes For A Cause

Yami,

I am so blessed for considering the site Inspirational!



I'd like to thank Julie of Julie's Daily Inspirationals as well for the One Lovely Blog Award!

Julie,

This was so unexpected but really much thanks to you!




The site was featured as well as the First Glorious Wednesday Post from Rom of Roaming Around with Romela

Rom,

Thanks a lot. I hope that our friendship here in the blogosphere grows deeper.







Lastly but not the least (of course), I'd like to thank The Fledgling Blogger for the Loyal Friend and Visitor and J'Adore Tien Blog Awards.

JuneZach,

Thanks. I am happy that I have met you here in the blogosphere.





To all of you who read, who receives and forwards every post, who loves the Lord, who is blessed with the site: THANK YOU!

In return, I'll be giving all these awards to the deserving bloggers as well! Watch out for that!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...