He'll Put Your Lives Together

Colossians 1:22 (The Message)
But now, by giving himself completely at the Cross, actually dying for you, Christ brought you over to God's side and put your lives together, whole and holy in his presence.


Lately, I have been experiencing failures and disappointments in the 3 most important (if not the only) areas of my life. 

First for my family, when I returned last weekend I was planning to witness and tell them that Jesus loves them and died for them. I wasn’t able to which hurts me so bad because I know how important it is.

Second, in my job I haven’t been hitting targets and expectations even how much I tried for the past few weeks now plus bad impressions on my leadership are starting to appear hurting me really bad. 

Thirdly, my dear roommate who I’ve been with for approximately 9 years now is leaving for AbuDhabi to pursue a career there. Aside from the fact that I’ll be missing him so much, at the same time it does hurt my heart as well which makes me re-think my future in comparison to him. I asked myself “Why is there something happening to him and he’s starting to be successful while I am stucked in this little Call Center Company for 4 years now?"

So many disappointments. So many failures. So many frustrations.

Really. They were, for me OVERWHELMING.


They say these things should push you closer to God and make you stronger in your spiritual life. 

I don’t think that’s what’s happening to me. I started to be broken and messed up. I started to be doing things on my own and GIVE UP.

Praise the Lord for He came to my rescue (as always)! 

He reminded me of my faith and trust in Him. 
He reminded me that what’s happening right now is just plainly part of the GREAT and WONDERFUL plan for my life.
He reminded me that there’ll be time for everything.
He reminded me that things will just take place in it's right time.

He reminded me of His promises and that he’s faithful to fulfill them.


He reminded me that there's always HOPE in Him and that when I do what HE wants me to do, there'll be no room for frustrations, hurts, failures and disappointments.


He will surely put my life together.



Amen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...