Honor the Lord With Your FirstFruits!

Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the first and best part of all your income.
Prov. 3:9 [GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)]

Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
Prov. 4:9 [New International Version (©1984)]

I praise the Lord and I would like to testify that our God is Good and forever will be!

Just this Monday, I received an email from our Frontdesk that "I got mail!".

I hurriedly checked on it and I was surprised with what I saw.


I received a check from one of the Advertising companies I have subscribed to. Wow! I didn't expect that. I mean I just blog and blog and try this and try that!

It's not like big but it was like manna from heaven that I wasn't able to stop myself to tell all my workmates about it. LOL!

I then remembered my promise to God when I started this site: I WILL GIVE HIM FULLY MY FIRSTFRUIT!

It was tempting. I mean how lovely it would be to buy a remembrance or spend it on something like a celebration or to even just laminate it (as suggested by one of my friends, my friend is weird (don't tell her..)).

But no, I will keep my promise to the Lord my God.

As is written above by the wisest man ever lived, We are to Honor our God with our FIRST and BEST Part of our Income! And may the Lord be praised. After all he's the reason why this site exists. He's the reason why I exist. Isn't he just worth it?

How about you?

What Best and First fruit have you given to God?

I encouraged you to read a post related to this from a respected Pastor of mine from Singapore, Ptr. Kong Hee: Giving Our First Fruits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...