Random Texts


I'm not sure how you call it in your place but here in the Philippines we call SMS, text messages.

This would just be very short. These are several text messages I received just this morning and these have blessed me a lot. I hope that it will bless you as well.

#1

"If wealth is he secret of happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the street...
But only poor kids do that.


If power ensures peace of mind, then officials should walk unguarded,
But those who live simply, sleep soundly.


If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages,
But those who trust God completely have the most fulfilled relationships.


May We all have a peaceful day filled with God's abundant blessings!"

#2
"Here's a beautiful prayer to start this bright sunny day:


'Lord when I lose hope because my plans have come to nothing, help me remember that your LOVE is always greater than my disappointments and your PLANS for my life are always better than my DREAMS!'


Good Morning and take care!"

#3 (from my MOM)
"Morning Prayer:


'Lord, even the best of my intentions can be misunderstood. Help me to go on anyway and be grateful for whatever comes my way. Amen.'


"Mowning! Have a nice day ahead!"

God Bless you today my dear readers! God loves you so much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...