Savior Please by Josh Wilson | YourSong

While waiting for my Bible Study contact last night I decided to listen to the newly downloaded songs through my phone. When I reached this song (first time to listen to it), it just struck me real hard that I started to be moved by the song that I started crying, giving thanks and praying to God asking him to "keep on saving me" everytime.

The song is true: a lot of times we try to be tough depending on our own strength. We try to just live our lives on our own: solving problems here and there, doing things based on personal logic and rationalization and deciding without even consulting. And most often than not we try failing time and time again.

This is is just the best time for us to go back to our God and surrender to Him once again. Acknowledging without him and apart from Him, we are nothing.

Listen to the song and I hope that you will be blessed by it as I was.

Savior Please by Josh Wilson

Savior, please take my hand
I work so hard, I live so fast
This life begins, and then it ends
And I do the best that I can, but I don't know how long I'll last


I try to be so tough
But I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me
I try to be good enough
But I'm nothing without Your love
Savior, please keep saving me

Savior, please help me stand
I fall so hard, I fade so fast
Will You begin right where I end
And be the God of all I am because You're all I have

Hallelujah
Everything You are to me
Is everything I'll ever need
And I am learning to believe
That I don't have to prove a thing
'Cause You're the one who's saving me
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...