Jesus: You are my bestfriend!

Here's one song from Hillsong that I have been personally blessed with. It just sends out the message that Jesus is our Bestfriend and NOTHING will change that. Which is soooo true.

The Bible says:

Romans 8:38-39 (New King James Version)

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


See, absolutely nothing can take us away from HIS love.

And when he's your bestfriend, you share everything to him, right? You tell him your secrets, successes and yes problems and struggles. A bestfriend would always want to listen.

The question is, would you like to accept his friendship? He's just waiting for you.




Best Friend by Hillsong (Marty Sampson)


Have you heard of the one called Savior?
Have you heard of His perfect love,
Have you heard of the one in heaven,
Have you heard how He gave His son'
Cause I found this love,
I believe in the Son. Show me Your way.

I believe in the One called Savior,
I believe He's the risen One,
I believe I'll live forever,
I believe that my king will come,
Cause I found this love,
I believe in the Son. Show me Your way.

Chorus:
Jesus, you are my best friend,
And you will always be,
And nothing will ever change that,
Jesus, you are my best friend,
And you will always be,
And nothing will ever change that.

Bridge:
Nothing will ever change that,
Nothing will ever change that,
Nothing will ever change that,
Nothing will ever change that.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...