Pilipinas kong Mahal | God Bless the Philippines




111 years ago, the Philippine Flag was first waved as a sign of the sovereignty and independence of the Philippine Islands. I want to praise the Lord as inI remember the soldiers who fought to death just to achieve the freedom we're enjoying today! My Prayer is for the Philippes to grow economically and spiritually. And that CON-ASS be done in the most self-less manner. And that the next President who will be elected next year be a man who is full of wisdom and fear of God. I also pray that Filipinos don't need to go outside of the country to work because their income here is already sufficient for them. I hope you can pray with me and stand in the gap for The Philippines.

Let me also take this chance to proclaim to the whole world that I AM PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO and I'LL ALWAYS BE no matter what.

Happy Independence Day Pilipinas kong Mahal(My Beloved Philippines)! God Bless You so much!

You may also read: It is for Freedom Jesus Christ set us Free




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...